- 1 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 5.8 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 2 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
- 3 One electrical contractor license set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Huntsville
- 4 Grocery and related products wholesalers report 2.4 percent increase in year-over-year September inventories
- 5 Approximately 425,000 homes sold in the South in August 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Alabama Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.