Gadsden Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Feb. 20.
Gadsden, Ala.–The Gadsden State Community College Cardinal Foundation is offering $1,500 scholarships to three first-year or currently-enrolled Gadsden State students pursuing a certificate or degree pertaining to construction trades. The Tim and Laura McCartney Career Technical Education Scholarships can be applied toward tuition, fees and books for the 2019-20 academic terms at Gadsden State.
The approved list of certificates or degrees that pertain to construction trades:
- Civil Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Drafting & Design Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology Industrial Electronics Specialization A.A.S.
- Industrial Automation A.A.S.
- Mechanical Design Technology A.A.S.
- Precision Machining A.A.S.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology Certificate
- Construction Technology Certificate
- Drafting & Design Technology Certificate
- Electrical Technology Certificate
- Industrial Automation Certificate
- Mechanical Design Technology Certificate
- Precision Machining Certificate
- Welding Technology Certificate
The scholarships will be awarded at the Gadsden State Honors Day program April 24. For more information, call Brandy Hyatt at 256.549.8247 or email@example.com.
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Gadsden Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Gadsden Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.